Free Beauty Tips
Healing Burns with a simple remedy
Simple way to help heal a burn, straight away you need water or another cool liquid directly on the burnt skin.
This helps the skin react to the burn and start hydrating.
Once the burn is older and has swelled, the skin is trying to recover. One of the most effective ways to help the skin heal is to sooth it by using a gel or cream that has an alo vera ingredient. If you don’t have one of these products why not try alo vera plant as a substitute. This can also provide just as good results as a cream. Its all about keeping the skin hydrated while it rebuild from the burn
Smoother Looking Skin
There are 4 basic ways to a smoother looking skin
1. Keep out of direct sunlight for long periods
If in the sun, use a good quality moisturiser with at least a SPF15+, or good sunscreen with a high SPF.
2. Quality Skin Care Range
With every day use, morning and night, good quality creams will protect your skin from the harmful environmental elements.
3. Exfoliation Methods
Should be performed at least twice a week to remove dead skin cells.
4. Salon Beauty Treatments
Intense Pulse Light treatments (IPL) and Microdermabrasion are two extremely good treatments to improve the texture of your skin. They stimulate the skin to produce more collagen which leaves the skin more radiant and youthful. There is no down time in both of these treatments. You could even have them performed in your lunch break.
Each method by itself will help improve your skin, but a combination of these will ensure your skin looks better each day.
10 Ways to a Radiant Skin
1. Develop a good skin care routine for your particular skin type
2. Exfoliate twice a week to remove your skin of dead cells
3. Avoid the sun and tanning beds. The damage done by ultraviolet rays is long lasting
4. Exercising regular gets the blood moving and creates a healthy body.
5. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day to keep your skin hydrated
6. Get at least 7 to 8 hours sleep every night. Lack of sleep will show up under your eyes as dark circles
7. Have a facial at least once a month
8. Try to reduce stress
9. Eat a well balanced diet including fresh vegetables and fruit
10. Get lots of fresh air but try to avoid harsh weather like wind snow and sun
For Peeling Eye Lids
You should always use a good eye cream as eyelids are the thinnest and softest areas of skin in the body. Using a face moisturiser can cause your eye lids to peel as it is too harsh for the delicate skin.
If you need to eliminate puffy eyes in a hurry, chill two teaspoons in the fridge, then place the hollow sides over closed eyes for a few minutes.
Take two chamomile tea bags that have cooled after being steeped in boiling water, and place them over the eyes for a few minutes. If you don’t have chamomile tea, you can use green tea bags.