Infra Red Sauna
Sauna 30 Minute sessions $25.00 (Bring towel, bathers and some water to hydrate your body)
Buy 5 x 30min Infrared Sauna sessions get 1 free
Buy 10 x 30min Infrared Sauna sessions get 2 free
Buy 15 x 30min Infrared Sauna sessions get 3 free
BENEFITS OF INFRARED SAUNA
1. The Ultimate Fat Burner. Your body burns up to 1,000 calories in just one 30 minute session, who could imagine losing weight could be so fast, easy and pleasant. Safe Infrared Heat increases the body’s sweat production. To cool itself, the heart works harder pumping blood thus providing the conditioning benefits of continuous exercise.
2. Detoxify the Body. Scientific analysis shows infrared sweating releases 5.6 times more toxins such as sodium, alcohol, nicotine, and mercury and fat. Just sit down and enjoy the ability to eliminate stored waste.
3. Stress Reduction. Loosen muscles and relax the body through heat therapy. Helps with sprains, strains and pain.
4. Improve Skin. Infrared Heat helps develop the body’s capillary network which increases better blood circulation, detoxification, and removal of dead skin cells all result in firm, healthy skin and a great complexion. You will have a radiant glow.
5. Weight Control. During perspiration, the body uses a lot of energy. Increase of heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate all result in a high calorie burn. Meanwhile, fat becomes water soluble at 42°C and sweats out with toxins. Water weight and bloating are also reduced.
6. Pain Relief. Infrared heat helps to expand blood vessels, which leads to better circulation and faster healing to injured areas of the body. Even chronic pain is helped by increased blood flow. In fact, heat has long been considered therapeutic for sufferers of arthritis, muscle spasms, and rheumatism.
7. Enjoy the Benefits of Exercise without Exercising. A 20-30 minute stay in an infrared sauna is comparable to a 9km run! Its the perfect alternative for those with health limitations that make vigorous exercise difficult or ill-advised.
8. Improved Immune System. A sauna has the essential benefits of a fever, which is the body’s way of eliminating viruses and invading organisms. The immune system is activated by the heat to keep they body well-armed against illness. In fact, science has proven that cold and flu symptoms are quickly treated or eradicated when sufferers are quickly exposed to early infrared heat therapy.
9. Great for Warm Up. Before exercising simply get into the sauna with your training clothes on and wait until you just begin to break a sweat, then your muscles are pre-warmed for stretching, and your exercise workout.10. Restless Sleep. The ultimate therapy for insomnia and restless sleeping.11. Medically proven by professionals world-wide In hospitals baby care units, incubators are often equipped with infrared heating systems to keep new-born babies warm.12. Increase well-being, fitness and health. You’ll love the feeling that infrared heat brings to your body, you will feel zestful and look rested and rejuvenated.
Booking for all these treatments is available by contacting us